MOST POPULAR FRENCH SCENERIES

I am lucky to be able to use some shots taken by my children
while they are on holidays.

Of course I interpret the photos. I do not copy them faithfully.
Watercolour is the most exciting medium for letting the imagination going wild or just follow
the colours merging in extravagant pattern or shades.

So below are the most popular of my Watercolours from France


Fairy tale in Perigord France
Executed on paper Saunders Waterford.


Grimaud village - Provence - France
How much I would love to be able
to return to this beautiful place!
Executed on Paper Saunders Waterford.


Uzes - Provence.
Another corner I have explored a couple of
times in my life. Once with my parents, the next time
with my husband and children.
Executed on paper Saunders Waterford.


*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

INVOLVED WITH THIS WONDERFUL SHOW IN UK

…… FIND OUT MORE … ………

Popular posts